Working with a San Diego truck accident lawyer is important because these accidents are often very serious and involve multiple people who could be at fault. A lawyer can help you figure out how much money you are owed, negotiate a fair settlement, and deal with complicated liability issues. To get compensation, you need to do thorough investigations, get expert opinions, and look at the evidence.
Professional truck accident lawyer in San Diego
A skilled San Diego truck accident lawyer knows how hard it can be to figure out who is at fault and get you fair compensation for your injuries. They will do a thorough investigation and collect important evidence like black box data, eyewitness accounts, and the opinions of experts. With their knowledge, they will help you make a strong case, making sure your rights are protected and giving you the best chance of getting the money you deserve. Don’t try to go through the legal process on your own. Instead, find a reputable truck accident lawyer to help you fight for your rights and get the justice you deserve.
On the roads of San Diego, commercial trucks get into accidents all the time. Because commercial trucks are so big, these accidents can cause serious injuries or even death. Even though there are rules about how long drivers can drive, how they should rest, and how they should load their trucks, accidents still happen because of things like driver errors, mechanical failure, improper loading, and bad road conditions.
If you were hurt badly in an accident with a commercial truck, you need to talk to an experienced San Diego truck accident lawyer right away. They will protect your legal rights and fight for you to get a fair amount of money. Trust their knowledge to help you figure out how to handle your case and get the justice you deserve.
Our San Diego truck accident lawyers know a lot about why truck accidents happen and how to fix them. Even though things like bad roads, truck problems, improper loading, or lack of maintenance can play a role, driver error or negligence is often the main cause. Knowing the cause is important because it affects who is responsible and how much money you might get if you were hurt.
According to the FMCSA, truck accidents are caused by a number of things, such as:
- Problems with traffic flow or buildup
- The brakes don’t work
- Using prescription and nonprescription drugs
- Driving too fast for the current conditions
- Problems with roads like potholes
- Not knowing the road
- Not keeping an eye on the area well enough
- Driver fatigue
After a truck accident, you need to know these things in order to figure out who is at fault and get fair compensation. Talk to our experienced San Diego truck accident lawyers to protect your rights and figure out how the law applies to your case.
Some common types of truck accidents in San Diego are:
- Jackknife accidents happen when the trailer turns on the hitch, putting the truck and trailer at a 90-degree angle. This can cause the truck to roll over or hit other cars.
- Accidents in which a truck flips over can be caused by sharp turns, steep hills, or going too fast.
- Underride accidents: When a smaller car hits the back of a tractor-trailer, it slides under the back trailer and is crushed.
- Rear-end accidents happen when trucks hit cars or cars hit the back of trucks.
- Side-impact accidents, also called “T-bone” accidents, happen when a truck crashes into the side of a car at an intersection.
- Accidents caused by lost loads: When truck loads fall onto the road, they put other cars in danger.
If you’ve been hurt in a truck accident, you can trust our experienced San Diego truck accident injury lawyers to handle your case. We’ll look into what happened, figure out who’s at fault, and fight for the money you deserve.