By accessing the web site at https://brettpetersonlaw.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on this web site are intended to be for informational purposes only and are not intended to be treated as legal advice. Each legal problem depends on its particular facts, and different jurisdictions have different laws and regulations. Because of these differences, you should not act or rely on any information from this web site without seeking the advice of a competent attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction. Mr. Peterson practices exclusively in California. Mr. Peterson makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than California.
Neither the web site nor use of information from the web site creates an attorney-client relationship. In engaging a lawyer and deciding what lawyer to engage, whether Mr. Peterson or another, you may consider the information in this website but, of course, should consider all other relevant factors as well. This website constitutes both a communication and/or solicitation as defined by California Rules of Professional Conduct, rule 1-400.
Electronic mail is provided as a convenience in communicating with the Law Office of Brett Peterson. Contact by E-mail does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please remember E-mail may not be secure and messages sent to the Mr. Peterson should not contain confidential information.
To the extent the Bar Rules require a designated principal attorney responsible for this site, Law Office of Brett Peterson designates Brett Peterson as the attorney responsible for this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Law Office of Brett Peterson’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Law Office of Brett Peterson’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Law Office of Brett Peterson at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Law Office of Brett Peterson’s web site are provided “as is”. Law Office of Brett Peterson makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Law Office of Brett Peterson does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Law Office of Brett Peterson or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Law Office of Brett Peterson’s Internet site, even if Law Office of Brett Peterson or a Law Office of Brett Peterson authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Law Office of Brett Peterson’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Law Office of Brett Peterson does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Law Office of Brett Peterson may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Law Office of Brett Peterson does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Law Office of Brett Peterson has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Law Office of Brett Peterson of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Law Office of Brett Peterson’s web site shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.