- For each visitor to this web site, the web server does not automatically collect information regarding the users domain or email address.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via the site, user-specific information on what pages have been visited on www.brettpetersonlaw.com, information volunteered by the visitor, browser type, and IP address of the visitor.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information that has been requested.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy you may contact us at the following email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.